Pages

4/10/11

Life Journal

The study group at my church has started reading the book titled "The Divine Mentor" by Wayne Cordeiro. We also have the opportunity of using a "Life" journal that has daily scripture verses listed and a portion for you to journal about what you learn while reading. It is set up in a way that you list the scripture you've read, the observations you've made from it, the applications it has to life and a prayer space (SOAP). I started reading the book and doing this set up of devotionals at the end of March. I love this. It is helping me to become disiplined in my scripture reading and prayer life again. "The Divine Mentor" is such a beneficial book to read. Through reading both I am learning to hear from God again, something that I have just flat out missed. I look forward to the time I get to spend in the Word again and the the things the Lord are showing me through that time. I will be posting some of the things I learn on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment