Pages

9/12/11

Monday Morning

Technically it's not morning but I've been singing this Death Cab For Cutie song all day so it seemed appropriate.
Ya know for a Monday it hasn't been so bad. Work went alright and I had the opportunity to spend some time with a good friend and someone I consider a mentor in my life. My best friend's mom is like a second mom to me. She is someone I can be myself with and I always have a good time with. And she and her husband take care of me like another pair of parents :)
As I'm winding down tonite I have to stop and thank God for the people like this that he has put in my life. They have helped shape my life and been there whenever I have needed them.
So as I sit here drinking my yummy banana pb smoothie I'm thanking God a little extra tonite.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment