Pages

11/26/11

Starting Now

Tomorrow starts 21 days of change. I am changing my workout habits, eating habbits and free time habbits.
I am commiting to working out 6 days a week, on the 7th I am doing yoga.
I am going to be doing a mixture of running and weight training. I need to get a hold of my focus again.
I am cutting sugar out. If I know what I'm about to eat has sugar in it, not goin in my mouth.
No fast food. I'm sick of feeling like crap
I will be drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day.
I plan on doing this longer than the 21 days of course but its been said that if you do something consistantly for 21 days it becomes a habit. If I can make these small changes now it will change everything for me.
I am going to make time every night to read again. I have tons of amazing books but I just haven't been making enough time to read any of them.
I am also changing the way I spend my money. I want to go to Chicago this summer. The Sox are playing the Cubbies and I want to be there. I love the idea of Chicago. I also like the idea of being able to play with my money a little bit. I don't want to always have to stop and think, "Is this going to drain my account?"

I am making changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment