Pages

11/11/11

Grace

Sometime I am just flat out amazed at God and the love He has for us. His grace blows me away.

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. -2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV

His grace is sufficient for me. My weakness is an opportunity for his power to be glorified. How amazing is that. That is a word that proves perfection is NOT what he expects from me. I once heard Lisa Bevere say "Holiness isn't God asking you to be perfect, it's God asking you to be His." When I am resting and operating in His grace my weakness is an opportunity for Him to display His power and authority.

Blows. My. Mind.

It just let's me soak in His love.
How amazing is He? Seriously :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment