Pages

1/5/12

new year new list

a lot of people set out and make rediculous new years resolutions, I choose to make new year reading lists
two years ago I set out with the goal to read a book a week. I didn't do it, but I did well for a little while...
I would like to try this again, I'm not sure how this will pan out with starting school again but I am going to give it a shot. I've decided that I'm not allowing myself to buy anymore books until I've made it through some of the ones I already have. I'm going to alternate between religion/spiritual studying books and pretty much sports books... I also want to dive into my photography books more too...



In one week I will be starting classes again. holy moses.
it leaves me speechless. I'm so anxious to get started.

I am so thankful for a new year. I was pretty over 2011. by like last february...

No comments:

Post a Comment