Pages

1/8/12

Soakin it up Sunday

I bought books today. Bleh. Why on earth do college course books cost so much? And why on earth do professors make you buy them and then hardly ever assign anything out of em? I hope they are all helpful- and worth the small fortune I spent on them! I'll finish buying them tomorrow :(

I just finished watching the Broncos beat the Steelers, man amazing. Tebow, you do have my respect sir- I may not be a Denver fan but he deserves every win he gets!

I also got to see a little guy that has stolen my heart, my aunt & uncle got a puppy yesterday and I'm in love. He is such a sweetie.

Today has been spent getting on track. I started "Insanity" today and will be doing this in the mornings before I leave for school- which begins in 3 days... Holy Moses. Along with the program comes an eating plan.
The goal is to eat 5 meals a day, each containing about 300 calories. I am keeping it pretty simple with this and being sure to write everything I eat down. It'll be something that keeps me focused and make sure I complete the full 60 day program. I am so looking forward to tomorrow's workout. They will be intense but I love me a good exhausting workout! So much fun.

Tomorrow I order the bridesmaid dress I will be wearing for one of my best friend's wedding. I am so excited! May will be here so soon!

I'm about to finish Ragamuffin Gospel and start my next book. I love reading and it feels like it had been so long since I've just been able to sit down and enjoy reading and soaking in words!

Well I'm off to read and then get ready for the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment