Pages

8/22/11

Sweet Summertime

August is quickly leaving but this weekend felt like summer. One of my best friends came with me to my cabin and we spent the weekend just hanging out and having a great time together. It was one of the first times in a while that I felt like myself again. On top of it all, we went to a church service that left me still feeling refreshed today, man I've missed that. And I will still say that my family's cabin is still my favorite place on Earth... with Fenway being a close second :)








Graffiti behind an old closed business back home.






Summertime shades






Honeybear :)






Some delicious pizza






On the way to the cabin I saw this row of mailboxes on a dirt road






S'mores!






And our sweet temporary tattoos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment